If you're having trouble accessing the mobile app, please refer to the following solutions:
1. Verify you have the app is up to date. If not, please update the app from the Play Store.
2. Close the app and re-open it again.
3. Clear the app's cache (Android only):
- Go to settings > Apps > ONE POINT app.
- Click / Tap on 'Force close'.
- Click / Tap on 'Clear Cache'
- Make sure you are connected to the internet (WiFi or Cellular Data).
- Open the application once more.
4. Uninstall and reinstall the app:
- Uninstall the app entirely from your phone.
- Restart your phone.
- Download the app once more.
- Try to log in again.